Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of Downtown Houston - Team Wilson, we understand the importance of having advanced technology to deliver efficient and effective restoration services. Our team is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and tools that are designed to handle all types of restoration jobs, from water and fire damage to mold remediation and more.
Our advanced technology includes moisture detection tools, air movers, and dehumidifiers that are designed to quickly dry and dehumidify the affected area. We also use specialized cleaning equipment and techniques to ensure that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and restored to their preloss condition. Our team uses high-tech equipment to accurately measure and monitor the progress of the restoration process, ensuring that we are meeting the needs of our clients.
In addition to our advanced technology, we also use environmentally friendly cleaning products that are safe for both our technicians and our clients. We understand the importance of being responsible for our environment and strive to use products that are eco-friendly and effective.
At SERVPRO of Downtown Houston - Team Wilson, our commitment to using advanced technology ensures that we can deliver the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction. When you need a team that you can trust to handle your restoration needs, you can count on us.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.